Disclaimer, Acceptance of Use, Indemnification and Linking Policy
Information presented on this Web site and the tools on it is collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the user. While every effort is made to keep such information accurate and up-to-date, the Irving Arts Center does not certify or warrant the authenticity, accuracy (including, but not limited to, errors of scale, resolution, rectification, positional accuracy, development methodology, time period, environmental, quality, reliability, completeness, content, suitability or timeliness of information on these pages. Web site information is subject to change, removal, or relocation without notice.
This information is provided on an “as is” basis. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from these files or tools does so at his or her own risk.
The Irving Arts Center specifically disclaims any and all liability for any special, indirect, exemplary, incidental or consequential claims or damages that may result from providing the website or the information it contains, or from the use, misuse, or inability to use this site or tools, including, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits or benefits arising out of use or reliance on the data. The act of distribution of information or tools does not constitute or imply and such warranty. The Irving Arts Center is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of or damage to your system arising out or use of the site or the material contained on the site.
The Irving Arts Center does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this website. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational or opinion purposes only.
The Irving Arts Center will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention. Use of e-mail and any messaging system shall in no circumstance be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Irving Arts Center, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the city or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the city is required by any federal, state or local laws, ordinances, charter provisions, rules, or regulations. Notice of any claim must be filed in writing with:
CITY SECRETARY OF THE CITY OF IRVING
825 W. IRVING BOULEVARD
IRVING, TEXAS 75060
ACCEPTANCE OF USE
You acknowledge that the content of the Irving Arts Center Web site is for information only. By using our Web site, you also agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Dallas County, Texas, and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts for purposes of litigating any such action. Further, you agree that these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving any effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, by using the Irving Arts Center Web site, the user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Irving Arts Center, Texas, its agencies, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against all suits, actions, losses, damages, claims, or liability of any character, type, or description, including all expenses of litigation, court costs, and attorney’s fees arising out of the user’s use of this Web site and information contained on this Web site.
This policy applies to all Web sites maintained by the Irving Arts Center. Irving Arts Center Web sites contain links to other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources. The City is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, the availability of these outside resources. Linked Web sites are not under the control of, nor maintained by, the Irving Arts Center and the Irving Arts Center is not responsible for the content of these Web sites, which can and do change frequently; nor for any internal links the displayed Web sites may contain. In addition, inclusion of the linked Web sites does not constitute an endorsement or promotion by the Irving Arts Center of any person or organizations sponsoring the displayed Web sites. These sites are not intended to create a public forum. The City reserves the right to change this policy without notice or warning at any time.
Irving Arts Center Web site address:
- The Irving Arts Center Web Site address: http://www.irvingartscenter.com/
Linking to the Irving Arts Center Website:
- It is not necessary to get advance permission to link to the Irving Arts Center Website if you are making a simple link to the homepage. Please only link Irving Arts Center Web Site using the following URL http://www.irvingartscenter.com/
- You may also link to one of our subpages, where appropriate, but again, please use the base URL above.
We reserve the right to change URLs and subpage paths at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of linking sites to maintain links.
You should not capture our pages within your frames, or otherwise present our content as your own. Any link to our site should be a full forward link that passes the client browser to our site unencumbered. The back button should return the visitor to your site if the visitor wishes to back out. Although all content on our site is public information, the Irving Arts Center maintains and will defend a copyright interest in these pages.
You should not to link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers. Such an action may be considered a misuse of city resources. To get permission to use a copy of our graphics within your pages, please contact Corporate Communications and outline your intended use(s).
Links from the Irving Arts Center Website:
The purpose of the Irving Arts Center Web Sites is to promote the programs, services, policies, and objectives of the City and the Irving Arts Center. The Irving Arts Center reserves the right to refuse to post any Web site links or to delete links already posted at any time, in conformance with this policy, without notice.
Every link must undergo review to determine its relevance and appropriateness. The following criteria will be used to decide whether to grant request for Arts Center Web site links.
The Arts Center will consider providing links to Web sites for:
- Agencies, organizations and companies sponsoring or otherwise participating in events at the Irving Arts Center as related to Arts Center activity.
- Links which provide a public service to the community with regard to emergency information relevant to Arts Center operations
- Links to international, national, state, regional or city professional organizations at the discretion of the Irving Arts Center whose activities pertain to the Arts Center.
- Informational links provided by rental clients that pertain to activities scheduled at the Irving Arts Center
- Links which promote the development of the Irving Arts Center
- Links to agencies or Web sites which have awarded prizes or status to the Irving Arts Center, although the Irving Arts Center reserves the right to not link to award granting entities at the discretion of the web development team
- Links to search engines or directories or mapping engines, which provide useful information at the sole discretion of the Irving Arts Center Web Development team
The city will not provide links to Web sites for:
- Businesses or non-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above.
- Promotion of illegal materials or information.
- Political campaign information or endorsements.
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a local, state, or federal issue.
- Adult material
- Individual or personal homepages.
Links from Irving Arts Center Web sites will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resources to which it was intended to point.
- The information pointed to by the link is inaccurate, misleading or otherwise violates the criteria and requirements set forth above.
- Access to the information has become difficult due to non-standard formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising.
- The link is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period, especially if we are unable to contact the site manager about the site’s status.
The Irving Arts Center does not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission. Our creation of a link to your site does not obligate you to provide a link back to us, but you are, of course, welcome to do so.
We always appreciate a note telling us of new links to us. Send link info to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any user submits to personal jurisdiction in Texas and venue in Dallas County, Texas in any action that may be brought in connection with this site.